FAQ: Cloudmed Sensiio& Sensiio Max
1. How does it work ?
Cloudmed Sensiio uses an embedded high-tech chip with photodiodes. It can detect various indexes of the human body and use it with APP
2. How big is Cloudmed Sensiio & Sensiio Max?
Sensiio: 1.47 inch
Sensiio Max: 1.69 inch
3. What’s the capacity of the battery?
Sensiio: 140 mAh power Sensiio Max: 170 mAh
4. What size are the wristbands?
The size is fixed but adjustable and it would fit wrists of most of people
5. Could Cloudmed Sensiio support Andriod and ios system?
Both of them can support systems above Android 4.4 and iOS 9.0
6. Which sports can I use it with?
At present, both Cloudmed Sensiio and Sensiio Max support more than 20 sporting activities.
Still, the following activities aren’t not recommended:
Swimming, diving and rough handling
7. Is there a UV index?
Sensiio supports UV index.
8. Is it waterproof? Can I swim with it on?
Both Cloudmed Sensiio and Sensiio Max are water resistant and rated at IP68, like the majority of smartphones it can be used in rainy days, splashing and accidental submersion, and swimming or diving are not recommended.
9. Is there a message reminder feature ?
SMS, WhatsApp, Phone, Skype, Instagram notifications are available, so you won't miss any important information
10. Can I use it to make calls?
Neither Cloudmed Sensiio nor Sensiio Max support a sim card for calls, so you don’t need to charge it all the time.
11. How many languages do Cloudmed Sensiio, Sensiio Max and App support?
Currently 13 languages are supported, included Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, English, Japanese, Korean, German, Russian, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Swedish and Turkish.
12. Is Cloudmed Sensiio a medical device?
No. It is a consuming electronics product.
13. What if I receive damaged goods ?
If your product is damaged in transit, we will arrange a replacement as soon as possible. Please contact us if there’s any need for that.